Eight off is an easy to win, but rewarding game.
- Six cards are dealt to each of eight stacks.
- You can move only one card at a time.
- You can move a card to another stack if the card is one less in value and of the same suit.
- You can move cards to foundations by ascending value, by suit, starting with aces.
- Eight free cells allow you to place single cards for temporary storage.
- If a stack is emptied, you can move a king to fill the space.
- Example: In the illustration, you can move the two red aces to the foundations. The you can move the 2 of diamonds and the 3 of diamonds up there. You can move the 6 of hearts to a free cell, so you can get the two of hearts up to the foundations as well.