Yukon is a complex game that is easy to play once you get the hang of it.
- The goal is to move all the cards to the foundations in ascending order by suit.
- You can grab one or a group of face-up cards from the stack and move them to another stack, as long at the first card in the group is one less in value and of opposite color than the top card in the stack.
- When you dig down to a face-down card in a stack, you can click it to turn it over.
- When a stack is empty, you can move any card or group of cards to fill the space.
- Example: In the illustration, you would first move the ace of hearts to a foundation. Then you could pick up the 3 of clubs and move it to the 4 of hearts. Then you can pick up the 7 of hearts and the three cards on top of it as a group and move them to the 8 of spades. Then you can move the 2 of hearts up to the foundation. Then, turn over the face-down card remaining in the rightmost pile.