Will O The Wisp is a difficult game that requires strategy.
- Two face-down cards and one face-up card are dealt to each of seven stacks.
- You can move one card ontop of another as long as the first card is one less in value than the second.
- You can also move groups of cards as long as all the cards in the group are of the same suit and are in descending order.
- When you reach a face-down card, click to turn it over.
- Empty stacks can be filled with any one card or a proper group of cards.
- Click on the deck to deal one card to each stack.
- You can only click on the deck if each stack contains at least one card.
- The goal is to form four stacks, each in descending order from king to ace, and each of one suit.
- Example: In the illustration, you can move either of the 8s to the 9 of spades. Then turn over the face-down card revealed. And so on...