Spider is a very difficult game.
- Move cards on top of each other as long as they are descending in value.
- If a group of cards is of the same suit and descending value, you can move that group of cards together.
- If you complete a group of cards of the same suit from king down to ace, that group is removed.
- When you dig down to a face-down card, click it to turn it over.
- If you clear a stack, you can move any card or valid group to the space.
- Click the deck to deal a new card to each stack.
- Try to build 13-card groups to remove them and eventually remove all the cards.
- Note that this game is played with two 52-card decks.