Sea Towers is an rewarding game of medium difficulty.
- Five cards are dealt to each of ten stacks.
- You can move only one card at a time.
- You can move a card to another stack if the card is one less in value and of the same suit.
- You can move cards to foundations by ascending value, by suit, starting with aces.
- Four free cells allow you to place single cards for temporary storage.
- If a stack is emptied, you can move any card to fill the space.
- Example: In the illustration, you can move the ace of hearts and then the two of hearts to a foundation. Then you can move the seven of hearts to a free cell, and then move the seven of spades to the eight of spades.