Scorpion is a simple game that is quick to play but difficult to win.
- There are seven stacks of cards and a small deck with three cards.
- You can move any face-up card and the cards on top of it onto another card of the same suit and one higher in value.
- When you dig down to a face-down card in a stack, you can click it to turn it over.
- When a stack is empty, you can move any card or group of cards to fill the space.
- When you run out of moves, you can click on the deck to deal the last three cards to the first three stacks.
- Any empy stack can be used to move a king and the cards on top of it there.
- The goal is to build four stacks that run from king down to ace.
- Example: In the illustration, you can move the 8 of hearts and the cards above it on to the 9 of hearts. You can move the queen of diamonds on to the king of diamonds. And so on...