Russian Solitaire is a complex game that is hard to win.
- The goal is to move all the cards to the foundations in ascending order by suit.
- You can grab one or a group of face-up cards from the stack and move them to another stack, as long at the first card in the group is one less in value and of the same suit as the top card in the stack.
- When you dig down to a face-down card in a stack, you can click it to turn it over.
- When a stack is empty, you can move a king or a stack of cards starting with a king to fill the space.
- Example: In the illustration, move the ace of clubs to a foundation. Then, move the king of clubs to the spot that the ace of clubs formerly occupied. Then you can move the 4 of clubs onto the 5 of clubs.