Klondike is the most popular solitaire game, often refered to as just 'solitaire' and sometimes 'patience'.
- The four foundations all start with an ace and must be build by ascending value by suit.
- Click on the deck to the upper left to deal three cards. You can turn the deck over three times.
- The stacks can be built in descending order by alternating color.
- You can move single cards from the stack to the foundations.
- You can mov cards by group around the foundations.
- You can move single cards from the deck to the stacks or directly to the foundations.
- When you dig down in t a stack and hit a face-down card, you can click it to turn it over.
- When you remove all the cards from a stack, you can move a king to the empty space, or a group of cards that starts with a king.
- Move all cards to the foundations to complete the game.