Cruel is quick, simple game of medium difficulty.
- The goal is to move all the cards to the foundations in ascending order by suit.
- You can only grab one card at a time and move it from one stack to another in descending order by suit.
- When a stack is empty, you cannot move new cards there.
- By pressing the empty deck at the upper left, you can collect and redeal the cards in the stacks. The cards will not be shuffled, but will be placed in piles of 4 until no more cards are left. You can do this as many times as you want.
- Example: In the illustration, you can move the two red aces to the foundations. Then you can move the 2 and 3 of diamonds onto the ace of diamonds. Then you can move the 5 of spades on to the 6 of spades.