Clock, usually called Grandfather Clock, is a game that mixes luck and skill.
- There are 12 foundations, arranged like a clock.
- Each foundation is already seeded with a starting card.
- Add cards to the foundations in ascending order, by the same suit. Wrap king to ace.
- Cards on the eight stacks can be moved to other stacks or the foundations.
- Cards moved to a stack must be in descending order, but of any suit.
- You can only move the top card on a stack.
- When all the foundations are complete, the piles will show A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q in the proper order on the clock face.
- Example: In the illustration, the jack of hearts can be moved onto the 10 of hearts. Then the 10 of clubs can be moved onto the jack of spades, revealing the 10 of spades which can now be moved on to the 9 of spades.