Beleaguered Castle is a simple game, but with only a slim chance of winning.
- The foundations are the four cards in the center that automatically start with aces.
- Build up in value on each of the foundations, by suit.
- You can move the top card of any stack to any other stack, as long as the card is the next lowest value, regardless of suit.
- You can move any card to an empty stack.
- Win by moving all cards to the foundations.
- Example: In the illustration, you can move the 2 of spades on to the ace of spades. Then you can move the queen of hearts on to the king of clubs. Then you can move the two of clubs on to the ace of clubs.