Aces Up is a simple and quick solitaire game that is mostly luck.
- Four cards are dealt to four different stacks.
- Click on a card to remove it.
- A card can be removed when another card showing has the same suit and a higher value. For instance, a 2 of diamonds can be removed if a 6 of diamonds is showing.
- A 2 is the lowest value and an ace is higher than a king. Therefore, an ace cannot be removed.
- When one of the four stacks is empty, any single card can be moved to that spot.
- Click on the deck of cards to deal one card to each of the four stacks.
- Only the top card of each stack can be played.
- A game is won if all cards have been removed except for the four aces.
- Example: In the illustration, you would click on the 2 of diamonds, since it is less than the 6 of diamonds also available. Then you would click on the deck to get one card dealt to each of the four stacks.