Accordian is an easy game to learn that requires a lot of concentration to play.
- All 52 cards are lined up. The first card is at the upper left and the deck winds around, back and forth and down, to the lower left.
- You can select any card to remove it, so long as it matches either the card before it, or the card three before it.
- For a card to match, it must either be of the same suit or of the same value.
- Remove all the cards except one to win.
- Example: In the illustration, you can remove the six of hearts because it is the same suit as the card before it, the nine of hearts. You can then remove the queen of diamonds because it is the same value as the card three before it, the queen of hearts.